It went rather well. All members did very well, especially the ones who talked about the idea and what we were publishing did pretty good. I was so proud of us all, and that we were able to come to a final decision in time to present it.
Our feedback, I was able to get some of it and note it down:
- Font for the header is too big.
- Bullet points for the content.
- Stall- illustration needs to be more detailed and clear. Probably needs to hav he items, such as the banner or any props to be labeled?
- Products- Examples.
- Logo is too big. It needs to be smaller.
- Examples of promotion- Facebook, Twitter or a website.
I found this presentation to be very helpful, it gives me an idea of what was to come and helps to think about what to consider, if in future, if I were ever to be presenting a new idea in front of someone or a client. I need to be able to provide a clear idea and have the theme clearly shown through out.