CIP: Collection

Several exportation tries later and I was finally able to get it published as a pdf. The images had to be compressed, due to the upload amount, but I;m quite pleased with how the publication turned out over all. There were a lot of moments, where I could’ve screamed and thrown my laptop out of the window because of how patient I had to be with InDesign, but well, what worked well was how I was able to get the layout I had originally planned out and on the software.

I wasn’t that all confident with the software over all from the start, but gradually as I started to learn and get my way around each thing, I found it to be very helpful.

I was amazed over all how I managed to put together a 71 document though, so the link to the digital copy is here:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s