Welcome to another update.
I got around to submitting my first portfolio for the Internship brief for Design competition, and I have my fingers crossed right now.
Before I submitted it, I made sure to change the layout, as I wasn’t too comfortable with the look of the CV as, in my opinion, it appeared to be quite rushed and it didn’t have a specific style or organisation to it. I tried to narrow specific aspects of it down, to make it easier to follow and with the help of the grids and layout work shop, I was able to work through the document and divide some of the longer sections in to columns.
I also applied a more welcoming colour to it, as it seemed a bit harsh to look at before.
I’ll be updating very soon with all of the core workshop and Hot house talks I’ve attended for this term, so watch out!