Focusing on my concept of trying to fully express my feelings individually for each song (Mr Blue sky, Love roller coaster and Year 3000), I found this task to be particularly difficult. I spent most of my time brooding over how I needed to show this, and how I could make this clear to others. I came to the conclusion, that if someone can easily pick up on emotions from colours used, or a simple mark made, it may provide a fascinating result if I were to apply this same or similar strategy towards each poster.
Personally, I see that this method has worked, as during our crit presentation on the project overall, there were a few that were able to grasp the sense of ‘raw emotion’ with in the posters; which goes to show, that my technique was successful, but I feel that there’s so much more that I could do for this project that may be beneficial towards it. I have in mind right now, that I may want to consider creating a animated projection of the posters instead and it’ll show the brush strokes gradually making their way on to the screen as the animation runs.
Besides the quality of the print out, I’m a little disappointed with the text. When I look at it from afar, I’m unable to see it clearly, so if I’m going to come back to this in future, I may need to consider working on it by making it bolder. Though, if i made it any bolder, it may distract the viewers attention away from the outcome.